Instructions to download GeoQuestion
GeoQuestion is a free application that can be downloaded from the AppStore (iOS) or Google Play (Android), designed by Metrix LLC. To download GeoQuestion from AppStore/Google Play:
- Open AppStore/Google Play in your smartphone and search for GeoQuestion
- Select the app and install.
- Open GeoQuestion, register and carefully read the consent form.
- The app will run in the background and will send notifications when survey questions become available in the app.
To withdraw from the study, simply delete GeoQuestion from your smartphone.
By deleting GeoQuestion from your smartphone at any time, your data will be removed and you will not receive notifications from that point forward.
How to use GeoQuestion?
Complete a pre-assessment questionnaire (10 min):
- Will ask questions regarding:
- Risk of tick exposure
- Preventing measures
Periodic assessment questions (daily during 3 weeks):
- Randomly between 9 and 4pm: Activity and tick count (1 min)
- Evening: Retrospective list of activities associated with the risk of tick exposure (1 min)
Complete a post-assessment questionnaire (1 min):
- When? At the end of the study – September 2017
- Will ask questions regarding diagnosis of tick transmitted diseases
With your permission, we will also collect information on your location, the time of day, and the weather at the time of the daily survey questions